KENA Consult (Pty) is a consulting development firm with its head offices in East of Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa. The company is driven by a strong desire to play a leading role in shaping the spatial structure in South Africa and the rest of Africa to make for a better, equitable and environmentally sustainable world for all. The company directors and associates have individually, no less than two decades of working and consulting for various Governments and agencies in South Africa, Africa and the rest of the world.
Areas Of Specialisation/ Service Offering
- Spatial Planning
- Planning Law
- Land-Use Management
- Rural development Planning
- Development Geography
- Development Economics
- Infrastructure Planning
- Urban Design
- Training and Capacity Building
- Project Management
- Monitoring and Evaluation
- Stakeholders’ Engagement
- Communication Interfaces.
Our approaches straddle various analytical and implementation capabilties such as:
- High quality scientific research;
- Policy analysis and advise;
- Stakeholder Segmentation and Impact Streams Analysis;
- Institutional analysis
- Project planning and implementation management
We offer a unique breadth and depth of services, and our distinctive culture and personality allows us not only to lead, but sets us apart from our competitors. KENA Consult’s project management team is highly experienced and has worked on many projects that have provided the KENA Consult team with a firm foundation, contextual and institutional understanding of what is required to fully deliver on sustainable development approaches.
The values underpinning our work are:
- Sustainable Development Principles;
- Multi-disciplinarity in all aspects of our work;
- Engagement and inclusion of stakeholders;
- Quality and timely delivery of projects;
- Mentoring and building capacities of a new generation.